Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 30, 2014

New physics building?

Ate a lot before bed yesterday. Somehow eating meat and vegetables made me feel really good. A lack of protein and some minerals?

Had interesting dreams.

Arrived in a lounge room of some sort. Hadn't been there before. Sat down on a chair and just relaxed. In the meantime, I listened two professors discussing something about their research. Hadn't seen these professors before, either.

Just when I had relaxed and was enjoying just being there, an old friend showed up. Greeted him, said it's been a while and stuff. He was really excited and wanted to show something to me, so he asked me to come with him. Not sure I did. Wanted just to be and explore and that's probably what I did.

Ventured outside the building and looked around. Trees, plants, a building with a bezier surface that had a metallic finishing. The surface finishing was interesting, it didn't reflect sunlight the way one would expect metal to reflect (as if it had a rough relief in the microscopic scale or something). Checked the sign at the upper-right corner of the entrance wall. The sign was in Estonian .. some sort of a Physics building. I'm not aware of there being such a building anywhere nor it being built anywhere in the near future (10 years). The new physics building that is currently being built, pales in comparison to what I saw in the dream.

Woke up in some other body .. laptop had woken up on its own .. tried to shut it down. Took some time for it to shut down. Looked around. Not far to the left from the bed, there was a small table for schoolwork. Under the table, there was a desktop computer that I used more often than that laptop (looked Mac-ish?). Went back to bed - it's Sunday.

Swayed a hanging T-shirt a little with pk. Some small-scale synchronicity, manifestation and prediction.

Edit: Ah, also, the radiometer just stood there yesterday. Today it has been spinning okay, applied pk to speed it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment