Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pick your reality

A pretty wild dream.

There were 3 of us in an old barn building, when one of the guys indicated that there were soldiers around the building. Sneaked to a wall and peeked out. Recognized friends. One of them aimed a machine gun at the building. I told the others to run for it .. however, it didn't make any sense because there was nowhere to run. We were surrounded. The two were shot. I popped out of that place.

Woke up in what reminded me of the living room at the summerhouse. There was nobody there, except for a construct. The construct reminded me of my aunt, but the construct was not her, it was just a somewhat robotic presence in the room. It notified me that my escape was unsuccessful, because there were soldiers all around this building as well.

I did not want to engage in a fight. I was so tired of all those shooting and killing dreams. Thought "No! This is not my reality." Focused on what I thought was my reality. Noticed that there was no geisting that would've stopped me from applying full concentration. The field started to vibrate. The vibrations and noise became unbearably loud (just like OBE vibrations). As the vibrations grew, that reality fell apart into void .. as if sucked into me. A lot of alternate realities emerged, alternating at a high frequency. The vibrations and noise were still there. Some of these alternate realities had a different time frame (in some, there was a dark candle-lit room from the medieval ages, in some, there was the same summerhouse with slight differences).

Tried to remember the reality that I came from. Wanted to trace it back and out of the dreams. Couldn't remember. So, I just took what felt like the closest match. Kept moving focus towards the closest match. The closest match moved closer and closer to this reality. The image became sharper and sharper. That shelf, that wallpaper, that cabinet with flower growing on top. This reality was the brightest and the least gloomy. This one still had future. Woke up at 1 AM (just an hour of sleep).

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I wonder what would happen if you would go and stay at another reality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we do that pretty often when we sleep. Though, I suspect that staying somewhere else for a long time might look similar to being in coma or something.

    The realms that I saw in that dream weren't all that inviting. It was all hell.

    The dream that I had after waking up and going to sleep again .. that was nice. Flew around for hours.

    But then again, the best would probably be to not be bound to any of these realities. To see through them, to be able to step from one to another when needed.

    ReplyDelete