Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Split-second lifetime

Tried Trataka on a small light source in the dark (reflection of projector clock). Eyes really started to hurt and water. The light source is dim enough and hasn't caused any problems before. Probably the new laptop with LED backlight has performed eye surgery again - didn't use an external monitor at work.

Had a dream, where me and some psionics friend were walking through a suburb of some sort. There were old broken buildings to our left and a fence to our right. The place felt a bit eerie and we were alert. I passed by the window of an old building and noticed that the whole floor of a small room was covered in small bones. The bones seemed remarkably clean white, as if glowing slightly. Told about my find to the friend, who was with me. He couldn't see anything there. When I looked back, neither did I. We were about to turn around the corner, but he decided to check it out one more time. Observed him observe the room. I didn't see a thing (he just walked there and back), but when he came back, he told me about his conversation with an entity there.

Although this dream was already taking place in a subtle layer of consciousness, it turned out that there were whole layers more subtle than this one. Each split-second in this dream world, at more subtle layers of our consciousness we were processing a lot of information.

As he had gone there and checked it out alone, the entity taught him what he needed to know and blessed him because he realized what was going on. He was given the task to then help me realize it as well.

As he described his experience, I realized that while I glanced over the bones, I also had had a several hours long session of discussions and learning. Gradually remembered what it was about. In the dream, I had been given all the wisdom I had wished for. Suddenly I saw everything differently and energy manipulation, levitation, teleportation, etc. .. all these had now become rather effortless.

It's exactly the same way in this material reality. Each split-second, each cubic femtometer is so tightly packed with information that we ignore daily. Sometimes the emergence of new info ripples as an anomaly in our surface mind. I wonder what and how quickly would we really learn if we learned to pay attention.

Somehow saw myself really small (simply the rest of me is a gigantic hole .. as if chomped away) in my mind today. I recognized my current self as just a dust particle of a gigantic object. No wonder I'm often not satisfied with what I'm able to do. It's actually more of a wonder that I've managed to do anything at all in the current form. If just a dust particle is almost able to live up to what it would expect of the whole gigantic being, then that must be some willpower. Visualized the part that I felt I was missing and touched it, tried to feel it and become it. It is so thick, dense and energy-packed that already touching it and somewhat feeling it seems like a great deal.

Yaay, 20 *C in sunlight. It was too hot to walk even with a fleece .. took it off and continued with just a T-shirt. Birds chirping pretty but no leaves on the trees, ice on the channel and just barely a hint of green grass.

Interesting shift of consciousness today. I was looking slightly upwards, towards the blackboard when consciousness snapped lower in such a way that the images from both perspectives were sort of blended together (fading transition between two camera angles or something). However, the body didn't move .. I moved, relative to the body reference frame. Hmm .. or the whole world moved in the reference frame of my consciousness..?

Yesterday morning I thought of teleporting next to the school building. A car came to pick me up from there. Anyway, I tried to acquire the feeling of the platform next to the school building. It troubled me that the feeling was the same as it was in autumn. I thought time should have made enough a difference. At least, when I compared the feeling with that of the town and that of my surroundings. A couple of times, the target became pretty vivid in the mind's eye. A couple of times, I became aware of the whole town for a split-second. Realized that from this sort of awareness, picking a target spot and time for teleportation wouldn't be difficult at all. A lot of people .. didn't increase the focus enough to teleport. However, when I arrived at the target spot on foot, I noticed that the feeling was indeed correct. It felt pretty much exactly the same as it did a few months ago .. as if nothing had changed there.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, that was one awesome post. Somehow it sorta made you feel like 'emerged' to it.

    So many interesting topics to think about. I think i might be thinking about it for the rest of the day. :D

    ReplyDelete