Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 13, 2012

Bum-healing

Remembered a healing attempt from about a week ago. That day I practiced self-healing for about 4 hours in a single run, without much success.

We were waiting for our transport at a bus station when a bum came in. Before he entered the building, he looked at me .. he wanted something from me. I thought .. not again; another bum who wants money or something. He took his seat on another bench and started coughing. He sometimes looked at me again. He wanted to be healed. So, I practiced some stealthy remote healing on him.

His lungs looked quite dirty and damaged due to his smoking habits. The other organs didn't look too good either. Evaporated some dirty psi off him and blew him with a beam of psi at various frequencies. Finished when I felt there was nothing for me to do anymore. He sat there for a minute or two, waiting for more, then stood up and went outside, feeling all better. There he looked around to make sure nobody would see him, took a cigarette and started smoking. Facepalm at how simple-minded people often are.

During this healing session, I saw into the target more clearly than ever before. Also, I had expected myself to become disgusted at what I would see, but that didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment