Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 2, 2012

Peace treaty?

Pretty weird dreams, don't seem very well related to the daily life.

I think ego signed a peace treaty with itself or something. It's more quiet again and somewhat easier to focus on the psi standing wave in the body.

Psi jolted once while listening to music on the laptop. The sound got distorted, reminding me of the sound in Enter The Matrix after Neo took the pill. Drawing turns the psi field crazy =P.

While focusing on the standing wave or emptiness, I started to see different kinds of light. First yellow, which turned into golden. Then blue and red took me by surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment