Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A double-OBE

Paid a visit to the toilet at night and had trouble falling asleep again. Focused on the emptiness where the body stops breathing. Transformed some psi and moved it around. Can't remember what it was exactly that I did, but something happened.

Recognized OBE vibrations, descended out of body, down to the floor. Wanted to verify that it really was an OBE by looking at my face. For some reason, this proved to be a bit difficult. Decided to ascend back to body.

I think my consciousness snapped back to body. Almost at the same moment, I had another experience, pretty much equal to the previous one.

Both times, the visuals were somewhat messed up and I had difficulties orienting.

Have been forgetting to blog this for about a month .. one day I had the feeling that my main mission would soon be accomplished. Realized that I hadn't planned anything beyond that. Thought of a happy ever-after with psychokinesis practice. Would perhaps take some new missions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment