Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 6, 2012

Healing =)

Almost a week ago I focused on several painful spots in the chest. Pretty much all of these were in unexplored areas (haven't really focused on those before). Saw a lot of complex patterns, reminding me of organs and their tissue cells. The painful spots seemed to be coplanar, situated on sort of a disk around the heart chakra. Attempted to fix each one of them, by asking (in my mind) what it is and why it hurts there.

Endured some waiting in the cold today and practiced healing later. Remembered that in Six Yogas of Naropa, it was advised to avoid turbulence in the upper chakras. Thought that perhaps I had somehow managed to damage my channels or something.

Started to recite "Aum" in my mind. Visualized the sound of it as if it came from a choir at a monastery. Focused on the vibrations and let the timing manifest on its own. Interesting how the vibrations of the mantra caused the psi to move. It moved down from the head, through a bottleneck (seemed to manifest somewhere between the letters 'u' and 'm'), which pressed it together into constructs. The end result was a pillar of these constructs in the central channel. The shape of the constructs caused it to act as a fountain, applying pressure on the door of the Kundalini.

When the pillar rose close to the heart chakra, spraying psi around in there, I felt the chest being healed at an amazing speed. Within a few seconds, I felt hot from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment