Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stomach problems

=D That was a stomach flu and I was next. Today the area hurt that I had focused on yesterday. This had me wondering that perhaps the flu melted out from somewhere around the chakra. Maybe disease also spreads astrally when I "explode" or burst out psi.

I've never really focused on that chakra before and yesterday I attempted to focus on it until it would go ablaze. Just like I did with the 2 lowest chakras a couple of days ago.

A quality birthday party today, a relative became 90. With a stomach ache though.

Grandfather admitted that he started to feel better at the bus stop yesterday evening. I don't like the healing method that I accidentally tried there. The visualization of cutting his stomach open and having stuff pour out. Subconsciously doing that to someone doesn't feel too good. Anyway, I tried to quickly fix it in my visualizations. Perhaps a minute later I felt successful. Whew.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment