Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Excursion

Enjoyed an excursion to the greatest waterfalls of Estonia with grandparents.

At one stop, there was a village swing. Entrained my mind to it and attempted to make it swing. It was quite responsive, but for most of the time, the movements were small and without resonance. A couple of minutes into practice, birds flew away and it started to swing with remarkable amplitude. During the practice, the wind became stronger.

Some standard weather manipulation practice as well .. dissolving the clouds and having sunshine.

On the cliffs, I noticed that I couldn't detect any fear. At one of those waterfalls, there would've been a 30+ meters of fall with just one slip in the mud. Instead of fear, I felt the air being thick, almost providing the lift for me to fly. When I went too close to the edge of the cliffs, the wind pushed me back. It would be pretty awesome to learn to levitate and fly around those waterfalls.

Tried to entrain to the flow of water and to apply a stasis field on it. The stasis field practice didn't go too well. Though, I think I got somewhat entrained to the falls. At least, an old lady standing next to me described the feeling to me that I acquired from the water. Living close to one of these waterfalls and practicing pk there every day would be nice =).

Edit: These are actually called plunges, not waterfalls ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment