Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 9, 2012

Chikara

Awesome.. Dragon Ball, I mean. Still shaking of excitement and inspiration.

Had a feeling of a rather free weekend from Friday. Felt like watching Dragon Ball again. Well, that's how the weekend turned out.

Shall be focusing more on moving psi around again..
--------------------------------------
On Friday evening, I guess something was following me. When a dog saw me, it started barking. However, when I walked past it, it didn't bark at me .. it barked at something behind me.

In a half-dream state last night, I saw a witch (a classical one, Walt-Disney style). I guess she wanted power. Kept observing her, which freaked her out. She became quiet, though, then some sort of a powerful monster appeared and tossed her away. Became suspicious about this attitude. Continued observing that monster but probably fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment