Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 28, 2012

Am now

Yup ::..tired..:: crawls to bed.

A fellow team member called me from a state of deep sleep. Was too confused at first, didn't quite remember how to use a phone, didn't remember the guy who was calling. Didn't know where I was.

However, I was well aware of the problem he was about to describe. Had seen it some time ago and knew every word he was going to say next, even though the words and sentences directly didn't seem to make sense. The brain was still booting up and mind hadn't woken yet.

Earlier in that deep powerdown state, I remember looking at the central channel. There was a stream from bottom up, which broke into pieces on the way up. Felt and heard the pieces moving up the channel.

Inspired by last night's discussions with Mom, I guess I sought for a master in the depths of the mind. Today's walks have been filled with questions to the master and answers from him. Mom plans on going to India to study healing. I had been planning on going there some day as well, though, then I would be away for years. Maybe some years later.

Something that I wanted to blog as well:

A couple of days ago it happened that after waking up, I felt like holding the breath for some time. That was so far the longest breath cessation experience. Breathing through the central channel somehow. I guess it lasted for about a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment