Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dense blobs

Recently, there has been this sensation of pain (and cracking) on top of the skull. The feeling of the top of the head opening up again.. Released shards of the natural shields to let the psi run more freely.

At the centre of the brain, there's a dense blob of psi. When I focus on it, it feels as if everything around me were morphing or wobbling in space-time.

Yesterday, I had a nice chance to meditate and practice pranayama before bed (usually I get home late and due to being hungry, eat late, which makes it pretty uncomfortable to practice pranayama). Recently, there has been a dense blob of psi at the navel. Sometimes I've had to move some away from there, to cope with it a bit better. Moved psi from the navel through the head, which was already at high psi pressure. Occasionally experienced mild headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment