Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 20, 2012

:)

Tried once more to change the attitude to being gentle outside of the body and leaving it unchanged inside. Became quite energized with a lot of psi buzzing around, causing it to feel powerful from the inside. For about 4 times, I almost lost the energy.

A couple of days ago, I had been feeling a bit floaty while discussing something with a team member. Right when I looked at him, he said: "Whoa, suddenly felt real dizzy for a moment."

After a somewhat stressful meeting today morning, I had to leave 'work'. Due to stress, the psi channels had shrunk and I was feeling cold from the inside. A thought was born: "I wonder how I can get warm again.." Just around the corner, there was a cute girl, who offered a free cup of glöggi to warm up. Alcohol free, of course. It was next to a church, where they were having a winter fair, as it turned out. That cheered me up a lot.

Happy New World to everyone! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment