Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 3, 2012

The room of someone else

Experienced a lot of 3rd eye sight on Saturday evening. Lost some more energy yesterday morning.

Tried light-stepping on snow yesterday. I guess there was just a little effect on the weight. Somewhat difficult to tell with the snowdrifts this shallow.
--------------------------------------
Among some of the other things that I realized recently, I got the feeling of black magic.

At the department store, happened to look at one of the clerks, while dad bought minced meat and realized that black magic is pretty much just leaving a mess at someone else's place. Almost like paying a visit to someone and not expressing respect and gratitude towards their hospitality. Along with it, I saw an image of someone's room in a mess.

Wouldn't have considered it important enough to blog about, but this morning, there were a couple of related dreams.
--------------------------------------
In one of the dreams, there was a multiplayer war game. Remembered that game, as well as that map there. Though, as nobody was playing it, the tanks, planes, helicopters were just standing there .. y'know, on a grid, as if in a map editor. Flew over the potential battleground, admiring the graphics, the detail and the ingenuity of the artists.
--------------------------------------
Flew home, I guess. Or at least, what seemed to be like home. Next to the roof of a building, there was a big pear tree. A blonde girl had climbed or flown up there. I guess I recognized her from some other dreams or something. Stopped by, she asked if I wanted a pear or two.

Thanked her, took one randomly and lifted off, holding a tree branch lightly. Looked at the pear, to take a bite and saw a worm climbing out. Blew the worm out and ate the pear.

Noticed something that I hadn't seen before. I thought I was next to the storehouse at our summerhouse. However, at a corner of the storehouse, there was a small room. Wouldn't have noticed that, if I hadn't stopped at the tree. Definitely someone else's - that girl's place?. It gave off a slightly frightening feeling.

Flew in .. no doors, nothing there, just an open doorway. The room was dimly lit with a yellow light. The walls were all made of wood. I guess there were a couple of windows or weren't there, can't remember. What really caught my attention, though, were these two bunches of red feathers hanging from the ceiling (via strings).

In that room, I started to feel that familiar feeling of fear (like that of the satan goat dream). The feeling of an immense power without a source - couldn't trace it, because it was absolutely everywhere. So, there was a choice, either I could let this fear enter me and resonate with me or I could just flee. Did neither of these. Tried to purify and transform it to something better.
--------------------------------------
Woke up in a bed at some foreign place. Mother was chatting with some of her acquaintances there. The one who woke up, told her about the dream.

Encouraged, I think I entered her Mom's room. Could just barely sense any fear. A rather small room, with a lot of furniture. All of this seemed to have been related to her past jobs. She had been working in a jury system? Cool. Found that the jury hammer was missing .. gently knocked on the table, listened to the sound and poofed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment