Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

..

A stomach flu, it seems.

Felt the psi field swaying in the evening today.

Felt a presence at school today. Someone with a blank and peaceful mind looked over my shoulder, at the device on the table. Couldn't recognize them .. not from the family .. someone from the forum, perhaps. Thought I sensed dark clothing on that guy. The device showed slight signs of malfunctioning later.

Said the following on the forums yesterday: "Though, the practice of tummo and the reading of The 6 yogas of Naropa hasn't gone too well for me. As if I've been trying to strike a nail into concrete with a pillow or something. For me the time has probably not come yet."

In bed, had a vision of a nail phased 3/4 into a concrete wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment