Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 8, 2013

Messing with people

Still some strategy and fighting in the dreams .. a piece of the flu is still there.

A couple of days ago, one of those dreams was rather interesting. I was a cloud of consciousness, floating about at the summerhouse. There was a group of soldiers that I was training against some enemy. Though, after a while, some of them got infected..

Last night, I went with the flow and woke in some odd places. There were 2 of us. We had been sailing on a mind-controlled ship real fast. Woke up in Moscow. A blink of an eye .. church towers in the mist rising from the water. Another .. almost at the port already, tried to slow it down fast. This proved a lot more difficult than I had anticipated. Took me a while to dissipate all the kinetic energy. Dream ended when I got it to a halt somewhere on a road.

At the store today, I felt a little mischievous. There was a lady, choosing between products, with her back towards me. Thought (or rather, the impulse before a thought): "Pretty hair.." .. felt it manifest more than 10x stronger than I had anticipated .. ::whoosh::in an instant, she turned around and looked at me scornfully::

Mixed feelings about it =)= .. happy for success at telepathy, sorry for messing with people this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment