Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Swinging T-shirt

A few nights ago, with the eyes closed and somewhere in a half-dream state I saw a bug fly onto the wall in front of me .. it crawled onto me. This one was considerably bigger than the previous two.
A couple of evenings ago I came home, took a shower and wished good night to father. It was obvious that he had wanted to share something with me. Felt him feeling sorry for me. Tried to avoid stepping on the feeling with the focus of consciousness.


Swinging stuff has seemed somewhat effortless recently. Hanging signs at a store, hanging ropes, curtains, etc. Swung a T-shirt around this morning. Interesting, how it occasionally looked like a solid plate, rotating from side to side.

Inspired by a shortfilm "The Tulpa":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoaj2I0p0hg

I tried visualizing an apple. Lost focus prematurely and upon entering a half-dream state, I had already forgotten what I had wanted to do. No apple.

Though, this reminds me of an object from years ago. Held something in my hand in the dreams. As I woke up, I felt it gradually lose shape and melt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment