Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 4, 2019

Dyatlov

Visited grandpa's birthday party (or rather, 3-4 parties in a row) on the weekend. Helped them with the events.

  • Grandpa: "Poor Sussch, being ordered around like that"
  • Me: "Nah, that's what I came here for .. to, err .. take out the trash and stuff"
A lot of elderly people who expressed their fandom. One of them (a friend of a friend of grandma's) was interesting. I could see her mind and observe her memories without trying. She was a music teacher with a very vivid visualization skill.

In my opinion they're crazy with those parties. I'm too lazy to even bring a cake to colleagues at work on my birthday, let alone organizing a single birthday party with more than 2 participants (me and sister's cat).

Also helped a few people with computer issues. Seemingly random non-trivial issues that I somehow randomly managed to resolve. Issues with misbehaving printers, mostly.

Survived a potential wet dream and had a headache during the day. Impure psi propagated up the central channel.

Bought a bus ticket for which I needed my new ID card. I had pondered about taking the PIN codes with me but decided not to. Having only glanced at the codes twice some days ago, I was worried that I might've forgotten them. I was glad when my memory of numbers provided a pleasant surprise again. Hexadecimal, polynomial series, physics constants and formulas are very helpful in remembering long sequences of numbers. Hmm .. perhaps should use something similar for remembering my random-generated passwords. Though there's dozens of them.

Read the newspapers and happened on an article describing the Dyatlov Pass incident back in 1959. Found it exciting. Picked a random movie to watch on the 2.5 h bus trip back home. That random movie was Devil's Pass (2013). Apparently not really random after all, since the movie was about the same Dyatlov Pass incident. One of my favourite horror-rated movies thus far. It was surprisingly good, and it made me seriously paranoid about space-time anomalies.

So much so that I kept analyzing these things through the night. Experienced a noise very similar to what I've encountered before OBE before. I was somewhere in nowhere, with a storm raging inside me. I was afraid to focus on the storm, for I had been pondering space-time anomalies before falling asleep. Not safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment