Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pancakes and asymmetric space

Made pancakes yesterday evening. I've managed to make better ones, but they were still ok-ish. Forgot that I had promised to help a student debug some issues with their thesis. We had agreed on the time when I was flipping pancakes, totally carefree. Anyway, once I got to helping the student, a neighbour ringed the doorbell twice, wanting to print something. I turned the neighbour down, twice. Due to debugging some strange GPS and NTP issues with the student, went to bed late. Before going to bed, I found that Dad had sent me an SMS about some kind of relatives reunion happening. He had sent this while I was busy flipping pancakes.

Today I had promised to implement some software for work before I'd need to leave for giving a seminar. Neighbour ringed the doorbell, wanting to print something. Well, I told him it was not a good time but since he insisted, I let him in and tried to continue writing software. Minor issue: ran out of blue toner.

Not very good emotions due to the way I handled the neighbour. Left for the seminar, taking the garbage out while on my way. Suddenly a strong storm, with garbage flying around. Lifted the bio bin upright, poured some potato peels and onion shells in it. While enjoying that, the bag with plastic and cardboard packaging flew away. Instead of simultaneously chasing multiple garbage bags, I decided to stick to one task at a time. By the time I got to the bag that had flown away, the whole street was littered with my shtuffs. So I chased the rolling bottles, flying wrappings and plastic bags one by one and eventually delivered them to a garbage bin. What a lovely way of spending the few minutes I had before the bus. Must've been an interesting show to watch, I wonder if I had any audience tweeting rofl at me.

Other than that, a nice day.

Dream: Wake from the matrix

Last night I had a dream where me and Dad were taking a bus back home from some event. That reunion of relatives, maybe? Anyway, we were not just heading back home but it was some rather specific version of home. It was located somewhere between the realms, and the path there was quite unstable. The bus driver spent quite some time looking for the bus stop that was supposed to be close by but he kept missing it. Since we were somewhere between the bus stop and home, we asked the bus driver to let us out there.

We entered home. While things looked normal, I noticed that there was an asymmetry in the corridor. When I looked towards the corridor from one side, I the room on the other side looked normal. However, when I looked towards the corridor from the other side, then the first room looked mirrored. Pointed it out for Dad as well.

We became lucid and woke up as some degenerate beings in some enclosures. These beings had never opened their eyes, mouths and had never moved around. There was some other civilization taking care of these degenerate beings. The few members of that civilization whom we saw, were quite surprised to witness a couple of degenerates waking up and then developing their motorics and language skills this rapidly. We were demanding them to free us, but they couldn't understand our language. They expected us to learn their language, in order for them to take us seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment