Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 24, 2019

Vivid dreams

Cleaned a bit, slept extra during the day and played Dota yesterday. Celibacy fail as well, which may have gotten psi moving again.

There was a common topic throughout most of the dreams: pk.

Dream: Heavily organized Christmas

There was a family Christmas party at the old barn house. Though, this time it was heavily organized. A busy schedule with all kinds of family performances with proper audio, video technology. I also had to participate there but hadn't had much time to prepare, so I practised it a little in the bushes behind the house. It was some kind of a ritual song. During the practice, winds picked up and formed a spiral around me.

Dream: Informal conference

Some kind of a conference in a small room. Me and Mom were in the audience (I guess), and I think she had invited quite a few powerful psions to present there. Or perhaps I was one of the organizers, as I definitely wasn't presenting anything. Some kind of a video summary of someone's experiments was being shown on the screen when one of my professors appeared. The same professor who gave anti-witch speeches regularly at courses that I took, as well as at my graduation ceremony. Anyway, he calmly watched the video to the end. Once the presentation was concluded, the professor went in front of the podium and admitted that he was mistaken about these phenomena.

I was genuinely surprised, for I had already judged him as not capable of reconsidering his beliefs in the great religion of science.

Remembered that while looking at these videos, I wondered how these guys could control their geisting.

Dream: Amateur server for sports event

Visited a cousin who was busy setting up some kind of a server for a cycling competition of some sort. I didn't think much of it, but later it turned out that the official servers experienced a blackout and for a few minutes, cousin's setup was serving as a hot backup.

This was probably inspired by a colleague's radio amateur station being used for spacecraft comms.

Dream: Both open and closed

It was winter and I was walking down a small road at a random time in a random country, towards a patch of woods. The region had been notorious for some kind of shady psionics experiments and was just recently opened for the public as a museum, theme park or something similar. Anyway, a car passed me in the same direction as I was going and I recognized it as belonging to the military. Figuring that this region might not be open after all, I turned around and started going back. Saw more civil cars with military personnel heading into the woods.

While on my way back, I saw several abandoned buildings (which I had not seen while walking in the other direction). From all the former experiments, the region was littered with radiation, chemicals and bad aura due to the way people were treated there.

Fled. Found a strange building (freshly painted but unrealistic for a home .. target practice, maybe? Or maybe a part of the museum?). There were a bunch of paintings on an exterior wall. Looked through the paintings and then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment