Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 27, 2019

OBE: Flying around

Had a few minor geists yesterday. Phone occasionally lost 4G without an indication. In the evening I tried calling a colleague but the call didn't reach them. Later the phone worked just fine again.

Found this post yesterday evening:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/comments/av1km6/after_astral_projection_i_can_now_do_this/

It's about a guy who found psychokinesis on wind after a successful astral projection. The topic turned into a flamewar (rather typical, I guess).

Later helped a student debug issues related to his thesis.


OBE: Road to school


Had an OBE last night. Hovered over a road not far from home. I used to take this road to school and back more than 10 years ago. I was oriented towards the school so that on my left, there was a kindergarten and on the right, a small transformer building and an empty field of grass. With no lamps around, the road was very dark. I slowly floated forward for a while.

At some moment, I saw a person reaching the road that I was on. A girl with a large piece of red cloth. In my attempt not to spook her, I turned around and started flying as fast as I could in order to hide behind the transformer building. I was a bit frustrated about how slow I was (hadn't been flying for a while). Anyway, made it behind the transformer building just in time. Kept hiding until she had crossed the street, then I turned forward again and started flying towards the field of grass.

Crossed the field and road while accelerating. Eventually developed a more-or-less reasonable speed and the experience ended.

All the little details seemed correct, except for the girl with red cloth, which seems improbable, especially that late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment