Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 28, 2019

Flu?

The colleague to whom I've rented a room, probably caught a flu and was taken to the hospital today.

Burned some incense and invested into garlic, lemon, ginger as well as a bunch of herb tea.

Found myself a bit tired today, as well. Though, in a different way. Suspected a geomagnetic storm. According to SolarHAM, the Kp index reached 5 twice today. Not too spectacular but still something.

Anyway, today I noticed that I would see things differently. In my mind's eye, I could look at objects from many angles at once, and I could zoom in or out. For example, as I observed the table, then I got an overview of the emotions that have lingered around it, as well as a vague hint about when people have been around it, etc. The same with the floor, the ceiling, the trees outside the window, as well as the blood vessels and skin in this body. Additionally I noticed that I could maintain a calm blank mind for longer.

Seems like the good old side-effects of OBE, even though I don't think I had any last night. Only had shallow dreams, which is why I woke tired, I think.

Also, yesterday evening I balanced a frying pan spade and tried psychokinesis on it. I saw the psi or whatever it is that looks like smoke or shadows caused by light shining through warm air .. around the cold spade which was balanced on a cold pan cover. Regardless of what I saw around it, the spade didn't even twitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment