Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 18, 2019

Importance of breathing

I know that my anxiety issues are caused by breathing irregularities (wasting breath). Breathing becomes too superficial and then due to running out of oxygen, the body starts hyperventilating at some point.

Yesterday evening I practised breathing in deeply but quickly, then breathing out as slowly as I can, while pushing all the air out of the lungs at the end of each breath. In addition to breathing with the lungs like that, I would also involve the stomach in the breathing process. While doing so, I tried to release as little warm air as I could, by extracting the heat before breathing out. Haven't practised that for a while. From the last serious practice, I know it takes about a week 24/7 for me to get the body to automate it.

While at it, quite a bit of nerve pain was released. Couldn't keep it up throughout the night, I fell asleep. Restarted in the morning. Couldn't keep it up throughout the day, stress. Ate a lot more than usual. Restarted the breathing practice in the evening again.

Experienced a minor euphoria while taking a shower.

Cheered for the birthday of an acquaintance. Felt mischievous and wanted to post a ridiculous image of a birthday-related pony with a rainbow. That's because he's a guy and into death metal (and unicorn ponies and rainbows obviously go well with death metal). I couldn't find the perfect pony image for him, but I found one that went into my favourites. If only I could paint that well -.-

Luna's Birthday Gift
by AnticularPony

As it turned out, his sister had given him a present in the following bag:

The perfect pony

Jus putin this here

Anyway, I found it an interesting synchronicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment