Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Random hike

Today the clairvoyant colleague (or one of them) described how she seen another colleague's grandparents' house in dreams. She described the layout of the building, the paintings on the walls, as well as the way the grandparents looked and what kind of habits they had. Amazing.

Dream: Plumbing

Managed to unclog some pipes .. toilet, I think.

Dream: Hike

About 2.5 or 3 days of hiking with random people. There were several groups picking the routes independently but all of them met up at waypoints. I only remember something about the last 1.5 days or so. When we reached a town (couldn't recognize), someone / some entity popped up and started chatting with me. This slowed me down enough that I lost sight of the rest of the group. Finished the chat and sped up. Still reached the accommodation in time. There were a lot of small houses reserved for the hiking groups. Found mine. Slept until morning, then set out so early that I ended up going with another hiking group. About half a day more and the dream ended.

Woke tired, feeling a slight vertigo. I was hungry but had no appetite for breakfast. Ate a little (probably not enough), got a mild headache at work. Other than that, a rather successful day I think.

Dream: At home

It was 2 nights ago that I was doing something in my room. Sometime in the morning I left my room and came across sister as she was cleaning the living room. Since I hadn't noticed her come in, I asked when she had arrived, she said at 2 AM.

Asked what she dreamt that night. She said she slept long but didn't really remember what she saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment