Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 7, 2019

Dragon

About 13h workdays. Cooking and grading students' homework took long. Went straight to bed right after.

Interesting dreams.

Dream: Dragon in the woods

Me and a group of others were hiking in the woods. People started going missing. We found that there was a dragon of some sort in the woods, which caught its prey and then hung the bodies up between the tree branches. A rather gruesome display. As I couldn't figure out a reason for it to do so, I was puzzled. Barely managed to keep away from its grasp. There was no fear in this dream, only confusion about such a strange creature and its behaviour.

Never before have I seen a dragon in the dreams.

Dream: New friend

A bunch of new trainees and students. Happened to walk through the town with one of them, so for simplicity I'll refer to him as a friend. While otherwise normal (seemed human), he had the brown eyes of a plush toy.

Passed a school at a time when a lot of kids were leaving for home. We were suddenly surrounded by so many kids that it seemed somewhat overwhelming.

A while later, the friend got to his place (a dorm).

Lucid dream: Pk while walking home

Waved goodbye to the friend and headed home. While walking home, I played with psychokinesis a bit. Tried levitating but I was too heavy, so only managed to reduce weight a bit. This allowed me to jump higher, grab and hold on to things that have typically been out of reach. For example, the veranda roofs of some buildings.

Also played around with the wind. I think it was autumn, as there were a lot of yellow leaves scattered on the ground. If it were early spring, the leaves would've been brown. Anyway, flew those leaves around, formed small vortices and sped up my walking speed by pushing myself forward with the wind. With all the details, the environment seemed quite realistic.

Hmm .. today one of my aunts asked what color were my eyes. Probably some genetics analysis school project that her kids have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment