Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Gena

Unexpected sequel to the dream with the crocodiles and echo.

Crocodile Gena post stamp about as old as me,
public domain image "stolen" from Wikimedia.
The pic just is .. none of this is actually related to crocodile Gena.

Dream: Echo vol 2

This one was more meta and more absurd. Everything took place in my mind while I was in the corridor at the summerhouse.

I was one of the astronauts in a manned mission, waiting for launch. In addition to at least 3 astronauts, there was also a rather sophisticated payload on board.

There was some kind of an invisible omnipresent entity telling me about this payload. The shape and size (in reference to the cat's question from previous post) was not mentioned, so in my mind I pictured it as a generic small golden orb. Anyway, it was supposed to be exceptionally sensitive to speech and we were asked not to speak anything before we would reach the orbit.

To me it did not make any sense because during a rocket launch there's plenty of noise throughout the spectrum. So I broke the rule right away and asked about it with voice. Something happened with the device and I was pulled away from the rocket. I found it interesting that despite the fact that it had asked me not to speak anything, the omnipresent entity did not mind the fact that I did.

I wonder what this is about, and why voice is prohibited. What is it about sound that gives it power within the dreams? To be honest, the previous dream with little Genas chasing me seemed to have made a lot more sense.

Just the day

Nothing to do with the dream anymore. Just a colleague giving a lecture on structure design, structural analysis for rocket launches.

Missed an "important" event because I forgot to double-check its location.

Yesterday I passed by dad's apartment and wished I'd meet him. I did not. Then last night I noticed I had a missed call from dad. The time was about the time that I had passed by his apartment. I simply hadn't noticed him calling. I might have even heard something but I thought it was just the radio from somewhere nearby. For some reason, I rarely notice phone calls while walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment