Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 21, 2019

Evening discussion

Yesterday visited a discussion evening on lucid dreams, virtual reality and stuff. Visited it out of a sense of responsibility because an acquaintance was conducting the evening (respect). A lot of colleagues (and bosses) were there ... might be a small chance of finding a "fan club with torches and pitchforks" at the front door. Luckily hasn't happened yet.

Anyway, following the evening, I couldn't sleep too well. Too many thoughts rushing through the mind. Managed to fall asleep for a few times, had to wake and drink a glass of water, then the cat came to wake me and eventually the morning alarm joined, too.

Had a couple of noteworthily queer dreams.

Dream: Place occupied

Popped up at the old barn building next to the summerhouse, planning to spend the night there. Knocked on the window, opened the door and found that uncle was already there with his family. I looked for a spot where I could fit but found the rest of the space somewhat dusty and messy, so I left.

Dream: ShinyPants

I left back towards where I had come from .. the town. Accounting for a few issues that I've previously had with my looks in the dreams, I ensured that I didn't have trousers on pants this time. I did not, but for some reason, I had some shiny pants .. maybe because they looked totally ridiculous. I didn't care.

Passed a bus stop (which was to my right) where I saw the same acquaintance who had conducted the discussion evening. I waved at him, he waved back .. preparing to go back to where he had come from.

Stuff

Woke tired but still managed to have reasonable progress at work, or so I thought.

Just leaving this here:


No comments:

Post a Comment