Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 2, 2019

Dollaz

A couple of mornings ago, some guy had the nerve to disturb all the people who were captivated by their phones. He said he just reached a million and kept asking if anyone needed a million.

In my attempt to save the people and their precious phone-time, I looked up from my phone and told this guy "Why not keep it for yourself?" I think he asked a couple of more people and since nobody reacted, calmed down. I'm glad this happened this far North, for otherwise people might have actually reacted.

Anyway, broadcasting that one's a millionaire is not very healthy. There are probably plenty of people who desire millions but are unable to maintain a sustainable lifestyle. Perhaps offering them more bucks can even be compared to acquiring a contagious disease and visiting public places only to ask "Who wants a piece of this disease?"

Yesterday evening I bumped into an enterpreneur who expressed his greed for money by discussing about his impudent (which he admitted) business strategies. I tried my best to remain neutral.

After supporting an educational project that I was (somewhat still am) involved in, a local millionaire described their viewpoint very well. They get hundreds of e-mails and letters each day, asking for their financial support. Even the people and entities whom or which they have funded, keep coming back and asking for more. This is somewhat off-putting. Millionaires are happy when they're able to make a difference by helping others become financially independent while contributing to the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment