Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 4, 2019

You Walk This Earth Alone



The song "You Walk This Earth Alone" by Two Steps From Hell is relevant once more.



Feeling alone in this world again. Browsed through DeviantArt images for inspiration on what to visualize. Remembered that I used to visualize meditating in the mountains until I started to feel as if I might wake up there any moment, only to realize I'd been dreaming this incarnation. So I anchored on the image of meditating in the mountains once again.

I love the ability to concentrate again. Even though I might've come off as a bit cold today, work was a lot more fun again.

As of recent, my phone has been powering off on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment