Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 3, 2019

Waves of heat

Felt floaty and had difficulty concentrating yesterday. Slept too much during the day. Could barely sleep last night.

Anchored focus in the head and tried to maintain it there. It kept drifting off due to all kinds of ideas what I would still need to do during the weekend. Occasionally a wave of heat was released from the abdomen, which then gathered up at the anchor.

I was quite close to falling asleep for a few times, but then the cat wanted attention again. Got maybe 3-4 hours of sleep but strangely enough, didn't feel tired today.

Apologized to a girl for falling for her. Apparently affection was unidirectional anyway. Now it should be easier for me to let go and concentrate on things (work) again.

Quick dream: gas stove


One of the dreams that I had during the day yesterday. I found myself non-physical or half-physical at the gas stove. One of the burners was switched on and there was an empty pan on it. It seemed that it had been this way for a while - someone had forgotten it. I tried switching it off but the dream ended abruptly before I managed to, or maybe I did manage to switch it off and then the dream ended .. dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment