Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 17, 2019

Insignificant

Nothing significant, just wanted to mention a dream that I had.

Found something exciting to work on throughout the weekend. Went to bed late on Saturday (or early Sunday morning).

One of the dreams stood out with its vivid colors. A helicopter flew over the house. Decided to tag along by flying after it. It flew quite low over the buildings, enough to spook me a bit. It then set off to gain altitude while crossing the field and the river. As the sky was clear, the view was amazing. One of the fastest flights I've had in the dreams thus far. The sense of freedom.

Realized I had forgotten the cat on the balcony for about 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment