Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 15, 2019

Grandpa

I'm amazed how he manages to spark inner conflict within me. I'm forced to reconsider things that I've come to dislike, for example relationships, media and journalism .. and probably more to come (probably *cough* politics). I'm very grateful to him for that and I'm amazed that he has pulled all that off without even a single word.

Last night when focusing on the feeling of dis-ease in my chest, I suddenly remembered a business idea that had occurred to me a couple of years ago. It's simple and ingenious but unlike anything I've come up with myself. Last night it occurred to me that it's a perfect solution to the problem that had weighed on grandpa's mind already many years before he died.

The only problem, I haven't considered such work all that exciting and I'm kind of swamped with all the other responsibilities so I don't really have the time to work on this. As a side-effect, it would mean like a 180 deg flip in my life. Pretty much everyone around me would then be looking at me like: "Huh, what the hell just happened to that guy?" Ah.. grandpa's sense of humor XD.

Without realizing, I've practised the attitude that such work would need of me. Now need to somehow reconsider everything that I consider myself and my life to be about and become ready. This time I won't try to rush with it, which is what I did wrong with the previous lesson of his.

When this starts, it has a lot of potential to change the society.

With my head racing through the analysis of this idea, I couldn't sleep all that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment