Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Red hands

Felt sick while going to work in the morning. Also felt slightly nauseous at the bus. Figured I had probably caught cold on the previous days (it was somewhat wet, windy and chilly sometimes).

Today while coding at work I randomly looked at my hands for a moment and suddenly remembered something which I haven't experienced.

The flashback:
  • I'm standing outside with just a T-shirt and the weather is as cold as it is at the moment (spring weather, windy and perhaps a few degrees).
  • Thanks to tummo, it's not cold for me. The body feels perfectly calm and healthy. There's quite a bit of heat radiating from my body.
  • My hands look abnormally red. The blood circulation is better than it has ever been before.
  • There's also the familiar feeling of seeing things for what they are.
  • Though, I feel slightly older as well.
Thus far, my blood circulation has typically been such that my hands have been at ambient temperature.

Why I may have witnessed this scene somewhere before (such as a dream or something), I probably semi-subconsciously blocked it because my hands looked so freaking bloody red.

Some dude is coming to country to teach the Wim Hof method. It's not Hof himself and the event costs quite a lot .. I won't go. In my opinion, these things lose their value when there's a lot of people around and when someone is collecting money for it. I know I can learn these things on my own as well.

Had some strange humor again today. What I said seemed totally absurd but actually had meaning. Struggled maintaining a straight face.

Hypnagogia: Blue portal

Two evenings ago just before going to bed I noticed a strange visualization occurring in the back of my mind.

Pitch black darkness. There are 2-3 figures whom I can't see but can sense in the darkness, because they have dark robes.

There's a bright blue portal (or two of them, not sure) which I can both see as well as cannot see because it's covered by a projection of darkness.

I can tell that the portal is meant for these figures that are waiting right next to it. The figures wait for a second or two, then enter the portal one by one.

Since I'm quite close to the portal (at least one of them), I become curious about it. Although it feels as if the portal is not there for me, it doesn't close. I'm about to draw my attention away from it, as it suddenly starts to feel as if the portal is now meant for me to explore.

I stretch an arm and touch the portal. It feels liberating. I slowly step towards it, then eventually step all the way through. There doesn't seem to be anything except darkness on the other side (same as the side from where I had come).

I'm about to fall asleep (due to nothing happening) when suddenly I see a creature in front of me, amidst all the darkness. A large blue non-humanoid creature that looked highly intelligent and in a calm state of mind. I was a bit startled by its looks and the image vanished .. fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment