Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Binaural induced music

Been watching a lot of naruto with my father lately. It's rather rare that he has a weekend without any performances. So, a lot of practice time has gone there. On the other hand it's motivating just like watching mindfreak or reading posts on psionic community forums.

While listening to the few binaural beats owltwelve had posted, I started hearing beautiful music in the background of these rather monotonic beats. A few minutes later I also heard a sound that was similar to what I heard from one of these beats. The strange thing was that there actually was no music in the background and not even the noisy neighbors are listening to music this late. The same thing goes for the sound - it seemed to have come from the headphones, but there's nothing that could've caused it. I must have imagined / visualized the music and sound so that they actually seemed real to me.

I guess I'm going to meditate for quite some time today night, as I ate too much pork too late (too hungry). Going straight to bed could make me feel bad.

It only took a few minutes to get into the pk mindstate. I started building up on psi pressure and used it for visualizing the feeling of levitation. Shortly after I started feeling dizzy in the left hemisphere of my brain as well as in the heart area in the chest. Psi blockages again. So, I visualized opening hatchways near the blockages to let psi out instead of injuring myself. I don't know what kind of shields I have forgotten on again, but it seems that even the effect of the slightest thought lasts long enough to cause discomfort.

In addition to having psi blockages, I also noticed that some kind of a shield was crooked. My head was being pushed from the left and I guess that's why a blockage had formed there. That force was constantly pushing me out of body while I was stuck in other parts of my body.

This time I also tried to get the feeling I had while seeing with my eyes closed. I remember that the first things I saw the last time were my own body parts, so I tried to get it going by looking at myself with my eyes closed. Couldn't get very far with it yet.

I guess it's been a while since I had a meditation session this fun. It seemed like an hour of meditation, when it was actually only about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment