Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Accuracy upgrade

Yippee, quantum mechanics test is now over.

Yesterday evening, when I went to bed and closed my eyes, I noticed that I could still see my room. I could see the carpet clearly enough to distinguish its pattern. I could see the shelves with books and cupboard. Thinking that my eyes must still be somewhat open so that light penetrates through the eyelids, I opened my eyes. With my eyes open, I couldn't see the carpet at all, because the edge of the bed blocked my view. I must have been seeing with at least my 3rd eye area or whole forehead to achieve such a viewing angle.

A few days ago while attempting stasis field on the radiometer, I felt that the pk mind-state I have usually been using was not pure. I could feel it being composed of 2 bigger components whereas one of them seemed to be an unhealthy component. In other words, I had become more accurate in entangling my mind to objects.

Right after the quantum mechanics test, I noticed that my previous definition of myself being calm had also lost its meaning, because I could now feel the feeling of calmness and peace better and separate it from other feelings. I started amplifying the feeling of this new and more pure calmness. While doing this, I started feeling almost a third of the whole wing of the school building. When I looked outside the window, I almost felt like having an OBE into the trees and other buildings down there. The only problem was that I quickly became really hungry while practicing this during a lecture. I kept focused on the feeling for almost 2 lectures.

At the beginning of the second lecture, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back and started copying stuff from the blackboard, I felt the lecturer having a great intent of asking me about the drawings on the blackboard (which one was supposed to be the right one and why). Well, I had missed the part of the lecture where he had defined the symbols. I knew that the left one was correct, but I didn't know why. And that's what he intended to ask me. I tried to build a quick shield around me - his voice staggered for a moment, but the intent was back soon enough (and he still asked me).

Wow, owltwelve (TheMoonKingdom) blows my mind again:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6eSXdODbOM (wind manipulation and stasis field)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-4uMSewaz4 (pyrokinesis on multiple candles)

No comments:

Post a Comment