Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weather on our side

Right when Tähe Family Days ended, the sky poofed full of clouds and it immediately got colder by 5 degrees Celsius. I remembered that the organizer said two weeks ago: "The weather is already ordered, don't worry about that." I remember thinking that it would be really cool if his prophecy would come true (because it usually hadn't, considering a few previous years). Well, the results were amazing, as right when the festival started, the sky went clear, weather nice and warm and immediately when it ended, it was back to normal autumn weather.

Found a better position for the radiometer. It now sits about 10 cm below the halogen lamp. Got it spinning faster and although I could slightly slow it down, I could no longer stop it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment