Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photon dislocation

Yesterday was quite a busy day, so I didn't have much time for pk practice in the evening. I tried to pull a tiny piece of paper, but it barely budged. 

So, I went to bed and started visualizing another construct in the way of the clock projection. Previously I had been trying to move the projection, stretch it and change its color from red to green. Yesterday I tried something new - I tried to make a construct right near the projection that would divide the light rays in two, thus creating a mirrored image of the clock projection right above it. A few minutes later I noticed that there was a slight reddish glow near the upper-edge of the projection image. I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, there happened to be a short moment (a few seconds or so), when I saw everything around me brighter and more detailed. I don't know how it happened, but I could see a red blurb in about the position I visualized the mirrored projection. I saw some red glow around the other edges of the projection as well. After falling asleep again, I could no longer see so faint changes in colors and the only thing I could see was the slight glow above the projection (the one I had visualized).

I saw that house again in the dreams. It's small, green, cosy and kind-of feels like home. I have seen it a few times before. I can't remember having seen such a building in real life though.

In one previous dream I went there to visit some old people - an old aunt I never knew existed or something like that. Then we just sat around a table and talked about all kind of things before I left again. The house was as clean as an old couple could keep it.

This time I was in that house, packing stuff together to move somewhere else. The house was no longer clean, there was stuff cluttered everywhere, a lot of dust covering the furniture and so on. Strangely though, I can't remember many windows - perhaps there were a few small ones.

So far I have seen 2 old green wooden houses. One with small windows opening to the street and another with large windows opening to a garden. I don't know what to think of it except for green is my favorite color =).

Something also happened at school today. I was waiting in a lecture room, too tired to do anything meaningful when I saw something dripping on my right hand. I even clearly felt it hit my hand, but when it did, it vanished. I couldn't see anything bounce off my hand nor did I hear anything falling onto the floor. It had really looked like a droplet of water had fallen from the ceiling, but my hand was completely dry. I don't know what it was, a tiny psi-ball programmed with the feeling of water?

No comments:

Post a Comment