Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Won a campaign

It's been a while. I took a week off for at least a short "summer" holiday on Saaremaa. I was surprised how difficult it was to feel psi there. Anyway, as always, I had so much to do that I barely had any time for practicing.

Well, we tried messing around with the lamps, we tried to put out a candle, tried running up trees and shielding ourselves against the rain. Kevin even succeeded in lessening the probability of getting his shoes wet while walking through puddles in the dark (about 1 km of puddles before he got his shoes wet).

In the meanwhile, my aunt ran over a deer and broke their car. Uncle said something that caught my attention: "They have to change the car or it will start crashing over and over again. It's going to attract accidents." For a moment, I realized again how much of our so-called reality is created by ourselves.

Before going to Saaremaa, I had been collecting cookie wrappings and juice boxes because of a campaign. We were short on money and I thought it would be fun to win some. A few days ago I received a phone call that I had won 5000 EEK, which is about 300 EUR. Yay, it's my new record. I remember winning about 100 EEK when I was little.

Remembered that one morning I strongly felt as if I had been seriously chatting on paranormal subjects with my father the previous night. When I came back to Tartu and asked my father about it, he couldn't confirm it, as he simply couldn't remember his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment