Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 3, 2010

Light in the dark

We held a hazing of frosh at school yesterday and I could visit the catacombs (-1 floor) of the school building for the first time. I was down there, waiting in the darkness so that I could scream when they came close.

While waiting down there, I started seeing light. At first I thought it was my mobile phone glowing, but it wasn't. It was completely pitch black and there couldn't have been any reflecting light. However, I could almost see the texture of the ground, pipes on the walls and my own clothes (barely, but still). So, I thought that maybe I am glowing in the dark and maybe all living beings are. In fact, I saw a 2nd year girl slightly glowing in the dark as well.

What was even more weird, the source of light was in different place each time. At first it seemed to have come from my chest, then from my pocket, then from my left eye and finally from both eyes. It changed every time my eyes readjusted to the darkness (from having seen light and being left in the dark again).

There was one more thing I noticed - there were these spots like when you take a photo in the dark, you get random colorful spots (noise). Weirdly enough, some objects seemed to have more spots than others. For example, there were more around me and my phone than in the rest of the room. I thought I saw waves of these colorful spots around my mobile phone. Slightly reminded me of this post: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2009/12/distracting-waves.html.

After that, there was a party during which I got to know a few newcomer-physicists. It happened again that I recognized people without having met them before. This time there were unusually many newcomers whom I knew I had seen before somewhere. I'm starting to think: "Where have I been and what have I done in the dreams?" Perhaps that's where I have seen them..

No comments:

Post a Comment