Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yet another rainshield attempt

When I left school, it was raining slightly. I decided not to put my jacket on and walk home with just a jersey on so that I could practice shielding against the rain. At about halfway home, I realized that I was still dry and started getting more wet afterwards. There were a few more of those realization moments after which I started getting wet more quickly. When I avoided thinking about it, I was barely hit with any raindrops. Some 5 minutes (of the total 30-35 minutes) before arriving at home, I put my jacket on. I checked the jersey and found it almost dry.

Bah, I'll do the rest of the homework tomorrow (the deadline for 12 quantum mechanics problems with solutions is on Thursday morning). =P Can't wait for some meditation and pk practice..

Tried to illuminate the phosphorus toy before going to sleep again. This time I tried different kind of constructs on it:
  • A simple psi-ball with nothing programmed
  • A hi-freq vibrating psi-ball
  • Psi-ball with magnetic push programmed
  • Lightning psi-ball (didn't have much time to experiment with this)
None of these seemed to have a outstanding effects. Probably all of them slightly contributed to the results. I _think_ I got it to glow slightly. I held the toy in my palms to avoid any external light exciting its atoms (there is some coming in from the balcony even with all the lights turned off). There seemed to have been a slight difference in how it looked in my palms when I first took it from the drawer and when I had finished practicing. In any case, the glow was pretty faint to draw any conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment