Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rebuilding confidence


Yesterday evening I tried to move the uncovered psi-wheel again, but only got it to twitch by negligible amounts.

While practicing stasis field on the propeller today, I noticed that when I was walking and thinking about stuff other than pk, the propeller slowed down almost to a halt. But when I was actually attempting to slow it down, it occasionally sped up instead and resulted in a jerky movement. Having been away from practicing pk for about 2 weeks, the skill of slowing the propeller down actually hasn't recessed. My imagination of my own skills has lowered.

I also tried moving a playing card while listening to music. I had no problems connecting with it and feeling it move although I have been feeling really rusty recently. Again, I need to think of myself succeeding and believe I can do it again.

Went to the kitchen later and happened to look outside the window. It had just been raining and now the sky was clearing up. It was completely silent (no wind) and I saw tree branches rising up after the great shower. I visualized the feeling of heavy wind pushing these branches down and rocking the trees some. A slight wind picked up and the branches I visualized bending down actually bent down because of the wind. I stopped it suddenly and everything was completely silent again (many thanks to stasis field practice). I was amazed for a first attempt at raising wind.

I came up with a new exercise before going to sleep. I have a projector clock set up so that when I'm lying in bed and open my eyes, I see time on the ceiling. I could try to bend the path of photons so that the projection would move around the ceiling, rotate or scale. Couldn't move it much on the first try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment