Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 27, 2010

Speed-learning thru pk

I'm still quite tired from the weekend. Having a hard time concentrating on quantum mechanics worksheets, I turned the halogen lamp on. This way I could occasionally practice stasis field on the radiometer, when losing focus on learning. I really like it this way - I can do whatever I have to and while doing it, I can still practice pk, as the radiometer is always in the view.

While looking at the radiometer vanes and then back at the paper or worksheet on laptop screen, I often felt this shift-of-focus feeling (which is brain adjusting to the resonant frequency of the spinning vanes). After a couple of minutes glaring at the radiometer, I usually found it easier to continue studying again (it kind of brought me out of the dreamy state that a tired mind keeps falling into).

No comments:

Post a Comment