Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yellow sunlight

Yesterday I visited the gym again and pulled somewhat tougher training. Although I didn't sleep much yesterday night, I was really refreshed today morning.

I have sometimes gotten the feeling of sun shining on heavy clouded days. When I get that feeling, I start seeing myself in yellow sunlight. I kind of start seeing faint yellow light everywhere, almost as if sun were shining through the clouds (well, it always is, but usually the clouds only let bluish-gray light through). It always rises my mood and also seems to be rising the mood of others walking past me.

Today morning while walking to school, I noticed that the sky was clouded, but had quite a few holes in the clouds. I got the feeling of everything shining in the faint yellow light again and when I did, a hole appeared in the clouds so that I was walking in a small spot of sunlight for some seconds. The spot was not much bigger than my shadow, but it looked weird when I compared it with my surroundings - which were all in the shadows of the clouds.

Also during the schoolwalk, I noticed that I was breathing through my right nostril. I tried to switch it to the left one by simply visualizing / feeling it happening. It took me the whole walk (roughly 30 minutes) to finally get it going. I found out I had been doing it wrong - both nostrils are connected and I needed to visualize air going deeper into the left part of my respiratory system.

Meditated in front of the laptop while listening to music (a Clint Mansell's soundtrack instrumental for "The Fountain") and 6 minutes were already enough to reach the pk mindstate again. It's different sometimes - sometimes I get into deeper meditation states more easily when not listening to anything. 

While at school (a lecture on "optics and optoelectronical devices"), I got an idea to excite atoms in a small phosphor luminescent toy I have at home. Going to try and get it glowing before going to sleep. Forgot that I had left the toy on the shelf and that I would have to wait a couple of hours before it would stop glowing. So, I tried to make the ceiling lamp glow instead. It was getting late and I didn't have enough time to get it glowing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment