Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 17, 2010

Hesitant lights

There was some weird stuff going on with the bathroom light in the morning. I flipped the light switch to wash my hands, but I ended up washing them in the dark. I came back later and tried to turn the lights on again. It took some 3-4 seconds of darkness when the light started flickering and then turned on. The next time I tried to turn it on, the light turned on exactly at the same moment that I opened the door. After that, the light switched almost immediately after flipping the switch.

I don't know what was going on, but I can't blame my father for doing these things this time =D..

It seems that I was too optimistic and the radiometer will actually arrive the next week. =P Got to think up some other ways for practicing until then.

Usually I have set myself a goal and then tried to achieve it with pk, but this time I just let it go. I let my mind do whatever it wanted with pk. It usually wants to just play around moving things randomly. I would then just sit back and watch or feel what it's doing. I'm starting to think that there might be more potential in approaching it this way. This way I can get the feeling of objects more easily and it all feels much more fun.

Yay, mindfreak season 6 has leaked to youtube. Watched the first episode to boost my motivation some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment