Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 13, 2010

Pk on doors

Remembered what I also wanted to write here while sleeping. I postponed the alarm 2 times and the last time it rang, I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. The dream I was seeing completely freezed and I couldn't understand what was going on (it looked exactly as if a program had crashed). We were doing something and then suddenly the others along with all the environment stopped moving. I could move around and look it from all kinds of angles, but it wasn't responding. I got to think about it for some dream seconds before the alarm actually rang.

Had to sit in the queue of medical committee for about 4 hours again. Because of all this waiting, I missed my "quantum mechanics" lecture =(. I used it to practice pk at first, but as I grew hungry and tired, I couldn't keep up with it for very long.

I attempted to move branch spots in the wood of the wall panels. Previously I have attempted to move a hole in the wall in my room - without any success though. Well, although it was to some extent even fun, it didn't have any large scale visible effects this time either.

They were still using that stone age running-with-papers technology for propagating analysis results. Thanks to that, they often left doors open and I could just stare at these doors, trying to either swing them wide open or to close them. When the door swung open too wide, they would pause their work and go close the door though =/.

I also spent quite a lot of time trying to get the feeling of opening one of the doors by pushing down the door handle and pulling via pk. The product of these two feelings didn't seem very simple though. I was more used to the feeling of simply pulling or pushing the door rather than pressing the handle down. While practicing this, it happened surprisingly often that someone would open the door from the inside right after I had started visualizing it opening.

Back at home I tried stasis on the propeller again. Interestingly, I had the most success (the propeller almost stopped at full speed for a few seconds) when I was about to pull the plug (and didn't). Another method that seemed to work incredibly well was putting a piece of paper next to the fan and concentrating on that piece of paper instead. This way I could see exactly how well I was concentrating on the paper or more accurately, how clear my mind was (of thoughts about trying to stop the propeller).

Attempted moving the tiny piece of paper again today. I balanced it on a corner of the shelf and positioned camera so that it would record the piece of paper. Again, the movement was so little that I thought it had all been AOL. However, there actually seemed to be movement on the recording. At first, the piece of paper twitched towards me (tried to pull it off the shelf). Then I left the room for a moment and I noticed that the piece of paper started twitching towards the wall (still towards me, even though I was in another room and not thinking about it). When I came back, my focus shifted to the table and it even showed up on the recording that the background shifted slightly in respect to the shelf corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment