Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Air or Psi waves

Before going to sleep yesterday night, I tried to feel the air surrounding me. I felt a push towards my left. The push was probably because of some shields I still have on. However, it seemed like psi was moving in the same direction air was. There was a slight gust of wind coming in from the balcony and the slight push that I felt, came from the same direction.


I intended on practicing psionics while I was sleeping. I have sometimes had problems with controlling the subject of my dreams this way, but this time it was successful. Even though I can't remember the dreams, I remember seeing some psionics-related stuff =).


Before waking up this morning, I visualized the feelings of moving forward, backward, left, right, up and down just to remember the feelings. I woke up and tried to remember the feelings again, but it proved more difficult than in the half-dream state.

Edit: When I came back from Ventspils and went to bed, I felt the awesome power of one of the constructs I had made a while ago. I had set up the bed as a fountain of psi so that I could always wake up feeling all refreshed and full of psi. Actually, the whole room felt intensely packed with psi when compared to other rooms or any of the rooms in the hostel back in Ventspils.

No comments:

Post a Comment