Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shapeshifting?

After watching lain a while ago (a few weeks), I felt different for 2 days. I felt like I was Lain, I guess I even acted somewhat similar. It happens, when I see someone I consider cool enough. Anyway, a few days later, I noticed that on the left side of my head, there was a group of longer hair (near the spot, where Lain had that ponytail). That group of hair got in the way today and as I wiped it aside, I found that it was about 3 - 4 cm longer than the rest of my hair.

Well, an obvious reason could be that my father missed it when making a haircut a couple of months ago.
Another, but less-likely reason could be that by feeling a part of your body different from usual, you can change its shape.

Yesterday while staring at the reflection of the lamp in my room, I saw how plants are moving from the corner of my eyes. I saw or felt them moving as if I had "connected" to them (or gotten the feeling of them). Normally I haven't been able to see that, because the movement is too small and too slow for the eyes to register properly.

I probably went to bed too late yesterday and woke up too early, as I nearly fell asleep while attempting to turn the lights off in the living room today.

If psi really flows to what we focus on (which to me seems to be the case), then how is it possible to affect an object by manipulating with its shadow? Well, it seemed to have worked with the fan 'n propeller exercise: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2010/07/uncoordinated-attempts.html. For some reason, I couldn't get the lights to dim down just by focusing on the reflection of the lamp on the window or by focusing on the lit walls. I couldn't even feel the lamp through its reflection, I think that's why the bulbs didn't snap this time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment