Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 23, 2010

pk state of mind

I could already use the pk state of mind whenever I wanted yesterday. I was listening to music and reading forum posts, when I tried it. I quickly started to feel objects around me. For a moment, I targeted the carpet on the floor in my room and I could easily feel its surface structure as well.

Yesterday evening I messed around with the lamp in my bedroom, tried to make it dimmer, but still no go. So I just turned the light off and went to bed. While in bed, I tried to make the light glow and eventually turn on. When I was practicing, I noticed that some kind of a light was flickering outside, occasionally making my room brighter or darker. A street lamp was flickering. However, it was the same street lamp that I had attempted to turn off a day before. It could've been a coincidence, but a cool one nevertheless, I think.

Woah, it was a messed up day full of all kind of medical tests and no time for eating anything. Well, I messed a couple of them up anyway. When I arrived home, I found that the last bus to Saaremaa leaves in about an hour. I ate something really fast, packed my stuff in around 10 minutes and took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment