Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shrink the flame

Before going to sleep, I tried to heal my eyes by providing them with more psi. I then covered my eyes with my hands to make everything darker, visualized objects in the darkness as far as I could while focusing onto them with my eyes. A couple of minutes of such practice made my eyes water. I noticed that these figures moved when I moved my eyes, which means that they must have formed on the retina.

There was some heavy lightning this morning and I shut my balcony door. I was still sleeping when the lightning stopped and I wanted to open the door again. As I didn't want to wake up, I tried to open it while I was sleeping. I visualized a closed balcony door and put a lot of effort into pulling it open. It made a squeaking noise and opened. I was still in deep dream-state and wanted to wake up in order to verify if I was successful in opening the door while asleep. It took me a lot of effort to wake up and while doing so, I noticed that I hadn't even been in my room. I guess it was the wrong door again if anything at all, as the balcony door in my room felt different and sounded different. Anyway, I had to open it manually after waking up and couldn't get any sleep afterwards. It reminds me of this experience.

Today I can't feel big objects so well anymore. I ended up just staring at the kitchen door and it didn't seem to be moving much. Moreover, the slight headache is still there when I put too much effort into trying to move something. Also, I found it rather strange that today morning I couldn't feel much psi around me either. A few days ago, the feeling of psi surrounding me was really powerful.

Lit a candle and tried to force the size of the flame down until it disappears. At first I couldn't even feel the flame and thus couldn't affect it. After a while, I got a faint feeling of the flame and was able to shrink it when I concentrated on it. When the amount of concentration lessened, the flame grew larger again. About 45 minutes after setting up the candle, the right half of my forehead started to hurt and I stopped practicing. The flame was about half the size of what it was when I started. However, I guess that the overall size decrease was due to the wick burning out and not was not affected by my pk efforts.

On the other hand, when I visualized a block of dense environment around the flame so that the environment would force the molecules and atoms to slow down, the flame sometimes started pulsing, sometimes became smaller. For some reason, picturing ice as the dense environment didn't seem to do much. Instead, it seemed to have worked better when I visualized the feeling of dense psi or dense water, where moving speed is limited.

I also tried to make different kinds of air constructs and blow it off, but in response, the flame only pulsed and then stood still as if none of this worked.
For the fan-driven propeller, I found direct manipulation to be the most efficient. I just visualized the propeller slowing down. Visualizing molecules and atoms slowing down didn't seem to affect the flame though. What worked best in the end, was shrinking the flame directly, as if it were just another physical object I was practicing pk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment