Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Waterpicking effort

Tried waterpicking today morning and I managed to move the toothpick for a couple of cm. It took quite some focus to keep it swimming towards my left (which is one of the directions I've been having trouble with so far). It moved really slow and I felt the amount of effort straining my right hemisphere. I have some blockages again, as it makes me feel bad, when I direct psi through my head. No wonder, as I got cold at work yesterday. The conditioning system was set too cold.

Tried to tip a pencil off balance, but I was too tired. So, I meditated for some time. Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I see the sky with treetops around it. I guess it's the way light enters through closed eyes - the shadow of eyelashes reminds of trees and the light that penetrates the eyelids reminds of sky. This time, I simply concentrated on the sky and the treetops instead of trying to create something on my own to focus on. I felt great calmness and improved ability to concentrate, when I opened my eyes a few minutes later. Focal meditation has usually taken a lot more time to achieve any effects; I was amazed at how quick it was =). Slept for some time afterwards.

Weird, as I was walking to the department store, I felt my consciousness fall backwards and come forward a few times. It was something similar to falling asleep and waking up although I didn't actually fall asleep while I was walking. I just didn't have much thoughts, as I had meditated earlier.

Man, it's hot .. something like 38 degrees Celsius in the sun and the air doesn't move at all - not even a slight gust of wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment